Corporate and Business Law
Our business clients range from publicly held corporations to small companies and start-ups. All of our clients receive individual attention from an experienced corporate attorney who recognizes that prompt, thorough advice and quick turnaround can supply the crucial edge in concluding a successful transaction.
Our business lawyers represent clients in all aspects of business law, including:
- acquisition and sale of businesses
- choice of entity including sole proprietorship, corporation, limited liability company and family limited partnership
- negotiation of business and commercial agreements
- equity, venture capital and debt financing
- federal securities law and Blue Sky compliance
- private placements
- employee relations issues
- licensing, copyright and trademark law
- franchise issues
- tax deferred exchanges
- multi-generational succession planning
- general business advice
Our corporate attorneys work closely with accountants and with other practice groups within the firm to ensure complete integration of the client’s business, tax and estate planning objectives.
We’re here to help you.