Civil & Criminal Litigation
Business and personal disputes require swift, sure handling to avoid litigation or — should it ensue — to obtain a favorable result.
MacLean Holloway Doherty & Sheehan, P.C. trial attorneys have represented clients in state and federal courts, in arbitration and before governmental agencies in the resolution of a wide range of litigation matters including, by way of example:
- antitrust actions
- contract and commercial disputes
- consumer protection claims
- corporate shareholder litigation
- creditor rights and bankruptcy claims
- criminal charges
- eminent domain and land damage claims
- employment litigation
- insurance claims / personal injury
- intellectual property disputes
- land use and environmental proceedings
- tax appeals
- real estate contract and title disputes
- trademark litigation
- trade regulation matters
- unfair competition claims
We welcome the challenge of complex corporate and commercial cases, and have served as Massachusetts litigation counsel for Fortune 500 companies. Individuals and smaller businesses also retain the firm for representation at all stages of trial and appeal. In addition, members of our litigation group have experience acting as arbitrators and mediators in a wide variety of cases.
We’re here to help you.