The employment lawyers at MacLean Holloway Doherty & Sheehan, P.C. have successfully represented many employers and employees in both the public and private sectors in a wide range of matters in the Trial Court, the Appeals Court, the Supreme Judicial Court, and administrative agencies, including by way of example:
- Establishment of tenure rights of public school administrators
- Protecting the rights of employers in the enforcement of covenants against competition and disclosure of proprietary information
- Representation of teachers, coaches and administrators in claims arising under collective bargaining agreements and the Educational Reform Act
- Asserting contractual, statutory and common law rights of employees
- The prosecution and defense of discrimination claims
We are here to help you.