The real estate attorneys at MacLean Holloway Doherty & Sheehan, P.C. are equipped to handle any real estate transaction, from reviewing a simple purchase-and-sale agreement to structuring a complex development project.
Our real estate lawyers assist clients in all phases of real estate law including:
- site acquisition and financing
- like-kind exchanges
- condominium/cooperative conversion documentation
- environmental and hazardous waste permits
- representing buyers, sellers and lenders at closings
- residential and commercial leasing
- examining and certifying titles
- negotiating purchase-and-sale agreements
- preparing mortgages, deeds, homesteads and other documentation
- review of construction documents
We’re here to help you.